Sonia will be happy to advise you on what's best for you and your family or friends.
Description du logement
The passion for travelling and knowing how to host triggered Sonia - a true Sorrentina - to "open her doors" to tourists and travellers. She has refined the art of entertaining her hosts by treating them as family members, showing them the most attractive places to visit, the most exciting excursions and the most hidden but utterly inviting gastronomic restaurants and bars of the peninsula.
In the house you will find 5 spacious rooms that can take up to 6 beds each, wonderfully furnished and with every comfort needed for your holiday in Sorrento: air conditioning, Hair dryer, Fridge/mini bar, and the atmosphere "just like at home".
Come and book your ideal holiday by writing directly to Sonia. She will be happy to advise you on what's best for you and your family or friends.
Sonia's B&B "Casa Sorrentina" is on the first floor of a typical Sorrentino building, located on Corso Italia and only a few steps from Piazza T. Tasso. Characteristics of a classic local building also include only having 2 floors, very sunny rooms and the structure built with a local stone that keeps the heat in winter whilst isolating from the heat in summer.
Sonia recommends you to arrive using public transport:
- The train station (Circumvesuviana - which connects Sorrento to Naples) is only a 5 minute walk, whilst the bus CURRERI (which connects Sorrento to Naples airport) is less than 200 mt. away.
- Alternatively you can also reach Casa Sorrentina via Boat, taking an Aliscafo or Traghetto boat which leave from the port of Naples and arrive at Sorrento's port on a regular basis. Once on land, you will find a small bus that will take you to Piazza T. Tasso in less than 5 minutes.
- Should you wish to arrive by car there is also a car-park available just 50 mt. from the B&B.
From Naples by car:
- Follow the A3 motorway direction Salerno/Penisola Sorrentina, exit the motorway at Castellammare di Stabia, follow signs for Sorrento. The journey should take approximately 60 mins.
From Naples by train:
- From Piazza Garibaldi rail station take the Circumvesuviana line Naples-Sorrento; the last stop is"Sorrento". The journey should take approximately 60 mins.
From Naples by Hydrofoil:
- From Naples Beverello port to Sorrento port. The journey should take approximately 30 mins.
Casa Sorrentina (Sorrentinian home) is the name that Sonia, the owner, has chosen to express the atmosphere that lodgers can truly feel during their stay, along with the commodity of lodging just a few steps from the main town square in Sorrento (named after the famous writer Torquato Tasso). The view from one side of the B&B gives onto the picturesque and stereotypical side streets "vicoletti" of Sorrento, whilst on the other side "il Corso Italia" emerges with its renowned italian fashion shops and boutiques - the perfect place for a mid afternoon stroll.